Cook and Taste Portugal Chiado
In the class you Will learn how to prepare a Portuguese starter, a main course of cod and the most famous Portuguese desert (you have to guess!). While you cook and learn the many secrets of the Portuguese ingredients...
In the class you Will learn how to prepare a Portuguese starter, a main course of cod and the most famous Portuguese desert (you have to guess!). While you cook and learn the many secrets of the Portuguese ingredients and traditions you will be served white and red wine from the internationally renowned region of the Douro. After the meal preparation you will have lunch or dinner and taste the real Portuguese meal you helped to prepare. In the end you will taste the famous 10 years old port wine to match with the desert. Tea or coffe are also included.
• Scrumble eggs with "Farinheira" - This is a very typical starter in Portugal!
• Codfish "á la Brás" Style - Codfish is a very typical fish used in portuguese gastronomy.
very flavoured this delicious dish will offer you a memorable experience.
• Arroa doce - We call it sweet rice!
Easy to eat and so simple to do it at your own kitchen!
|Monday - Sunday:||11:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our class. The chef/instructor was pleasant and told us about the history of the food we were preparing, as well as having us participate in its preparation. The class was small (5 people), and the kitchen was in a unique location adjacent to an old church in the Chiado neighborhood of Lisbon.
There was no stress to perform heroic feats of culinary adeptness. In fact, the atmosphere felt more like an interesting and relaxing conversation in someone's home. We left relaxed and well fed. I highly recommend this class to anyone who is looking to learn about Portuguese food, as well as spend a few hours enjoying good food, good wine, and good company.