Private Melbourne: Pride of St Kilda
- Learn about how st kilda has always been at the forefront of pushing boundaries in melbourne and a hub of acceptance
- Visit the new victorian pride centre – the second largest of its kind in the world, and hear about the incredible organisations that are helping the lgbtqi+ community
- Enjoy one of our favourite snacks
- Have a drink in melbourne’s oldest gay friendly bar and hear stories of the prominent characters of st kilda
- Local impact: how you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- During your tour you will hear about the acceptance and inclusiveness that the suburb of st kilda has always shown, and specifically about the non-profit organisations in the area that are helping the local community.
- Your tour also visits lgbtqi+ friendly businesses to help support the local community in melbourne.
- Local lgbtqi+ guides are hired for this tour to offer employment opportunities to those within this community.
Guests will need to make their own way to St Kilda. If travelling by public transport they will need to have a MYKI card as trams to St Kilda are outside the free tram zone.
Please present this voucher to your guide at the beginning of your tour. There is no need to print out the voucher you can simply save this email on your phone or tablet to show your guide.View Less